Part numbers 0348340 and 0348339 for left and right side. Don’t see them available for purchase, however. You might be able to call Jayco to see if you can order them. Roughly $50/piece.


I have no idea but hoping the comment brings up the views, I would also like to know where you could get this.


That’s almost certainly a Lippert part. Get in touch with them directly – I’ve had good luck with them on the phone, (574) 537-8900.

Alternately, since you have a photo and everything, send the photo along with your VIN to


We have a couple of there for the SUV.


I’m really only finding stuff like this.

Seems like I’m getting better results when searching for swivel tables/tablets. Movie theatre recliners keep coming up.


Go over to r/woodworking and have one commissioned


Try Lippert they may stock these.

Source: Where can i buy these? I have tried to google them, ebay, the parts parts catalog given when I purchased my rv and amazon with no luck. Please help. I would rather get these then use a tv tray.

How to Winterize Your RV eBook

FREE eBook...
'How to Winterize Your RV'

Your Guide for RV Winter Living & Storage.

Valuable Tips & Info help you prepare for cold weather. Includes winterization instructions for full-time or part-time winter RV living.

It's FREE and there's no obligation...
Download your copy today.

Thank You! You will be redirected to the eBook download page shortly... After you've had a read through, please let us know what you think about the 'How to Winterize Your RV' eBook.