Hello! We are needing to replace a vent cover on an old Bounder motorhome. Problem is, all of the covers we're finding have the little apparatus to crank it open in the middle as in the picture, while ours is on the side, along the edge of the cover. Is it possible to still find them that way, and is there a specific term we could use when searching? Perhaps we'd be better off to replace the whole thing, fan included, but would prefer not. Hope this is the right place to ask, thanks!


Well it may help to take a picture of yours rather than what you don’t need


Just get AirMax covers and leave it open.


Those are still made, I worked for a trailer parts shop that carried them. If you are near Florence, Colorado check with True Value Trailers on Hwy 50.


bring the hinge and middle piece to a dealer and they can match it using that and will likely have one in stock.

Source: Help finding a vent cover for an old Bounder motorhome

How to Winterize Your RV eBook

FREE eBook...
'How to Winterize Your RV'

Your Guide for RV Winter Living & Storage.

Valuable Tips & Info help you prepare for cold weather. Includes winterization instructions for full-time or part-time winter RV living.

It's FREE and there's no obligation...
Download your copy today.

Thank You! You will be redirected to the eBook download page shortly... After you've had a read through, please let us know what you think about the 'How to Winterize Your RV' eBook.