The road is always an adventure, even if it’s just looking at the beautiful scenery on the other side if the windshield! https://rvlifestyle.com/florida-to-utah-with-the-330-rule/
We are now in Utah, after six days of driving between Fort Walton Beach, FL and – as I post – just oustside of Moab, Utah. That’s about 2,000 miles of – The RV lifestyle
- I envy you. My sweet love and I were all set to hit the road when he was diagnosed with
Non Hodgkin’s lymphoma. We got in one road trip before passed away a year ago.
- I might have read this but am not interested in giving my email to see it
- Always enjoy reading about your adventures!
- Make sure you stop at Snow Canyon St Pk. It’s by St George, Utah. If you can get site number 1 you won’t be disappointed by your view!
- Looking at that scenery beats any day sitting on a couch watching life passes by.
- Amy Richardson McDonald maybe one of these days we could try this
- LOVE to do what you are
Enjoy every minute..????????????