Unattended candle ignites RV in Coos Bay

COOS BAY, Ore. – A candle left burning in an RV set the vehicle on fire Thursday morning. No one was injured. The motorhome is considered a total loss. “With this occurring during Fire Prevention Week, Coos Bay Fire Department would like everyone to remember, a candle is an open flame which means th…

How to Winterize Your RV eBook

FREE eBook...
'How to Winterize Your RV'

Your Guide for RV Winter Living & Storage.

Valuable Tips & Info help you prepare for cold weather. Includes winterization instructions for full-time or part-time winter RV living.

It's FREE and there's no obligation...
Download your copy today.

Thank You! You will be redirected to the eBook download page shortly... After you've had a read through, please let us know what you think about the 'How to Winterize Your RV' eBook.