After driving 1,200 miles through a blizzard and in sub-zero temperatures, we’ve had it with winter. We’re officially throwing in the towel. It’s time to head to Florida.
We have officially had our fill with winter. It’s time to move on – to Florida for starters. We just returned from a 1,200 mile trip from Manitoba – The RV lifestyle
- See you in Naples
- Us too!
- Florida needs to be bigger, it’s packed with RVs……(too tight for me)
- No way in h I …would ever drive my RV in any snow …..
- Why drive in it
- I feel for you. This is only my second winter as a Snowbird but I’m loving it. We’ve been in Florida since early November (all over the state) and have had a great time. Head on down!
- Hope you find a place to stay seems like its hard to find sites! Safe travels
- What are you driving now ?
- It’s the wind that gets to you
- When in the middle of a river, it is equal distance to the banks. The choice is swim back from where you came, or forward to new experiences.
- Agreed. About had enough!
- What are you driving?
- Did you have to winterize your rv
- Florida is full. I have lived here my whole life and it sucks having to always book my sites 11 months out. Go home!
- Come on down! The weather here is awesome!
- Should have parked until blizzard passed!!!????
- Fantastic weather down here in Arcadia today. 79F!!